Fri, 13 September 2019
Hey there, gang!
Before we get to the notes, here's how to find us!
Other podcasts aggregates or scrapers:
On this week's show:
* Recap of hosting the Jim Colbert show
* Tom agreed to do a presentation for his Smoothie boy
* Tom and Max have one on one time
* Tom sh*t in a kiddie toilet
* Truck races on the beach
* Tom says the "R" word on Jimmy's show
* Maisie is afraid of the rain
* Whole Foods surveillance
* Health inspection failures
* Pilot spills coffee in the cockpit
* Mail on Male
* Discord- Beanie man
* Interviewing other podcasts
* Seth's personalities
* 1 millionth d*ck tuck
Well, that's a wrap. There are times when I honestly can't believe that we've been doing this for 10 f'n years! It's insane and mind-blowing to me. Long past us are the days of even doing radio - that's fries my mind. There was a time that I was convinced that I would only do radio and it would be the only job that I ever did. Boy was I wrong! Little did I know that I would wander into the podcast landscape and meet the absolute best listeners that anyone could ever have! You guys are truly the backbone of what we do, and I can't wait to celebrate with all fo you on Wall Street in a few weeks for our ten year anniversary. It's not about us - it's about you! And Tom and I are doing everything that we can to make sure that we shower all of you with gifts and make this the most "listener-centric" live show that we have EVER done! I'm stoked. On behalf of all of us here at T&D Media, we love you and we'll see you on Monday for more and more shows!